The Provider A/R Totals Report includes the transaction totals that are normally printed at the bottom of a day sheet, by provider for a specified provider range. Additionally, this report allows you to view adjustment types by either a production or collections category.
To generate the report
1. In the Office Manager, click Reports, point to Management, and then click Provider A/R Totals.
The Provider A/R Totals dialog box appears.
2. Type the Report Date that you want to print on the report. The default is the current date.
3. Do the following:
· Select Provider - Select the range of providers that you want to include. Click the From search button to select the starting provider and the To search button to select the ending provider. Or, leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all providers.
· Select Billing Type - Select the range of billing types that you want to include. Click the From search button to select the starting billing type and the To search button to select the ending billing type. Or, leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all billing types.
· Select Date - Type the date range that you want to include in the From and To fields. By default, Dentrix enters the current date for the range.
4. Select one of the following:
· Entry Date - Reflects the system date when you posted the procedure.
· Procedure Date - Differs from the Entry Date if you changed the procedure date. In most cases these dates are the same.
5. Under Select Report Options, select any or all of the following:
· Include MTD/YTD Totals - Provides month-to-date, year-to-date, and previous month totals for each provider on the report.
· Include Daily Summary - Provides a total for each day within the selected range.
· Include Daily Summary by Provider - Provides a total for each day within the selected range for each provider.
· Exclude Days with No Transactions - Provides only days that have transactions posted on that date.
· Include Adjustment Types List - Provides a summary option that lists each adjustment type and whether it was applied to production or collections. Click Adjustment Types to select the types that you want to include.
Note: Dentrix applies all adjustment types listed in the Production Adjustment List to the Provider’s Production total. Also, Dentrix applies all adjustment types listed in the Collections Adjustment List to the Provider’s Collections total. By default, Dentrix applies debit adjustments toward production and credit adjustments to collections. To move an adjustment type to a different pane, select the type and click the right or left arrow.
6. To send the report to the Batch Processor, click OK.
A sample report appears below.