Updating treatment plan fees
To maintain the integrity of treatment plan estimates, Dentrix does not automatically update the fees assigned to treatment plans. If your fee schedules have changed, you can manually update the treatment plans for all of your patients to reflect those changes.
To update a treatment plan fee
1. From the Maintenance menu in the Office Manager, point to Reference, and then click Fee Schedule Maintenance.
The Fee Schedule Maintenance dialog box appears.
2. Click Tx Plan Fees.
The Update Treatment Plan Fees dialog box appears.
3. From the Procedure Information tab (default), do one or more of the following:
· Procedure Code(s) – To update the fees for procedure codes within a specific range, select a range of procedure codes in the From and To lists, or to update all fees for all codes, leave <All> selected for the From and To fields.
· Procedure Date Before – To update the fees for procedures that were treatment-planned on or before a certain date, type or select the date.
· Tx Provider – To update fees by provider, select one or more from the list, or select All to update the fees for every provider in the database.
· Billing Type for Patient's Guarantor – To update fees for guarantors according to billing types, select one or more from the list, or select All to update fees for every billing type.
4. Click the Case Information tab to change fees according to the following options:
· Current Status – Select one or more case statuses from the list, or select All to filter treatment-planned procedures by current case status.
· Case Financing Flag – Select one or more case financing flags from the list, or select All to filter treatment-planned procedures by case financing flag.
· Severity – Select one or more severity options from the list, or select All to filter treatment-planned procedures by case severity.
· Exclude Default Treatment Plan – Select to exclude all procedures added to the default treatment plan.
· Estimate Expiration Date Before – Select to apply updated fees to all procedures in cases created prior to, but not on, the date specified.
5. Click Update.
Dentrix updates the fees according to the options you specified.