Editing fee schedules automatically
You can make alterations automatically to an entire fee schedule or to specific segments of a fee schedule without entering each amount manually.
To edit a fee schedule automatically
1. From the Maintenance menu in the Office Manager, point to Reference, and then click Fee Schedule Maintenance.
The Fee Schedule Maintenance dialog box appears.
2. Select a fee schedule from the list, and then click Auto Changes.
The Automatic Fee Schedule Changes dialog box appears.
3. Under Select Procedure Code, do one of the following:
· Type the range of procedure codes that you want to change.
· Click the From and To search buttons, and then from the respective lists, select the range of procedure codes whose fees you want to update.
· Select <All> in the From and To fields to change the fee schedules for all procedure codes.
4. Under Change Fee Schedule, do the following:
· Change Amount – Type the amount that you want to change the fee schedule by.
· Change Type – You can increase or decrease fee schedules by a percentage or a dollar amount. Select one of the following:
· Increase by %
· Increase by $
· Decrease by %
· Decrease by $
· Round To – Select Penny, Dime, or Dollar to set the amount to round the fee schedule increase to.
· Minimum Amount To Increase – Type the minimum amount in dollars that you want to increase or decrease the fee schedule by.
5. Click OK.