Entering or editing patient notes
You can enter or edit patient notes in the Family File.
To enter or edit a patient’s notes
1. From the Family File, select a patient.
2. Double-click the Patient Notes block in the Family File.
The Patient Note dialog box appears.
3. To insert the current date, click Insert Dateline.
4. Type the patient’s hobbies, interests, financial arrangements or any other notes useful to your practice. You can click the ABC button to check the spelling of the note text.
Note: The note size is limited to 4,000 characters.
5. To delete all of the patient notes for one patient, click Clear.
Tip: The notes are not deleted until OK is clicked, so if Clear is accidentally clicked, the notes can be restored by clicking Cancel.
6. Click OK when you have finished entering notes.