Filtering the Progress Notes panel
Progress notes in the Progress Notes panel are listed according to the options that you select. You can select these options from the View menu in the Patient Chart or from the Progress Notes toolbar.
To filter the Progress Notes panel
1. Select a patient.
2. From the View menu, point to Progress Notes, and then click one of the following:
· Treatment Plan to display or hide treatment-planned procedures only.
· Completed Work to display or hide completed procedures only.
· Existing Work to display or hide procedures with a status of Existing or Existing Other.
· Conditions to display or hide all conditions entered into the Chart.
· Exams to display or hide periodontal exams.
· Referrals to display or hide referrals.
· Clinical Notes to display or hide clinical notes.
· Expand Notes to display or hide any notes attached to displayed procedures.
· Default Sort to re-sort the progress notes according to their creation date.
· By Provider to sort notes according to provider.
· By Selected Teeth to sort notes by selected teeth.
· View All to view all progress notes regardless of status.