Adding case note templates
You can set up a library of custom notes in Dentrix. These notes serve as templates that you can draw from. You can use the text of any note without changing it or customize it as needed, depending on the situation for which you are adding a note.
In the Treatment Planner, case notes document any non-clinical items related to a patient's treatment plan. For example, you may want to create a case note template that documents why a patient wants to delay a procedure, such as veneers, until he or she has saved enough to pay for the procedure. You can also edit or delete case note templates.
To add a case note template
1. In the Office Manager, click Maintenance, point to Practice Setup > Custom Note, and then click Case Note Template Setup.
The Case Note Template Setup dialog box appears.
2. Type a name for the case note under Template Name.
3. Type the case note under Template Text.
4. Click spell check to perform a spell check of the case note text.
5. To create the case note and save it to the database, click Add .