Referred BY Doctor/Other Report
The Referred BY Doctor/Other Report includes a list of each Referring Doctor/Other who has referred a patient to your practice within a date range you specify. The report will display each referring Doctor/Other's name, address, total referrals, number of listed referrals, last gratuity, and date of that gratuity. For each referring Doctor/Other, a list of referred patients will be included with the patient's name, first visit date, treatment plan total, production total, and account balance.
To generate the report
1. In the Office Manager, click Reports, point to Management, and then click Referred BY Doctor/Other Report.
The Referred BY Doctor/Other Report dialog box appears.
2. Type the Report Date that you want to print on the report. The default is the current date.
3. Do one or more of the following:
· Select Provider - Select the range of providers that you want to include. Click the From search button to select the starting provider and the To search button to select the ending provider. Or, leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all providers.
· Select Production Date - Type the date range for the total production for each referred patient that you want to include in the From and To fields.
· Select Referral Date - Do one of the following:
· Type the range of referral dates from the Family File that you want to include in the From and To fields.
· Select Include All Referral Sources if you want to ignore the first visit date in the Family File.
· Referred By Report - Select to print a report of referral sources.
· Include Referred Patients - Select to list the patients who have been referred in addition to the referral source.
· Mailing Labels - Select to generate the address labels for each referral on the report, and then specify the number of columns.
· Select Referring Doctor/Other - Select the range of referrals that you want to include. Click the From search button to select the starting referral and the To search button to select the ending referral. Or, leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all referrals.
· Select Procedure Code - Select the range of procedure codes that you want to include. Click the From search button to select the starting procedure code and the To search button to select the ending procedure code. Or, leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all procedure codes.
Note: When you select a range of codes, Dentrix only includes referral sources that have had a procedure code in that range flagged "Referred By Doctor."
· Skip Non-Persons - Select to exclude referral sources flagged as a non-person from the report.
· Include Patients With No Production or Treatment Planned Procedures - Select to include patients who have been referred but have not had any procedures performed or treatment-planned in this office.
4. Select OK to send the report to the Batch Processor.