Verifying billing statements
Dentrix lets you verify your billing statements prior to printing them. Verifying your billing statements allows you to select which statements in the report you want to print.
To verify billing statements
1. In the Office Manager, click Maintenance, point to Practice Setup, and then click Preferences.
The Preferences dialog box appears.
2. Click the Print Options tab, select Verify Billing Statements to Send, and click OK.
4. Select the billing statement in the Batch Processor.
5. From the Office Manager toolbar, click Print Report(s).
The Dentrix Print window appears.
6. To add or edit the guarantor note that appears on the billing statement, do the following:
a. In the statements list, select the statement for which you want to add or edit the guarantor note.
The billing statement that you selected appears in the preview window.
b. Click the Guarantor button on the Dentrix Print toolbar.
The Guarantor Notes dialog box appears.
c. In the Billing Statement Note field, type the note for the selected statement. Click the spell check button to check the spelling of the note text.
d. Click OK.
Dentrix changes the note in the patient’s Ledger and includes it on the printed billing statement.
7. To verify the billing statements, click Verify from the Dentrix Print window..
The Statement Verification dialog box appears.
8. Select the statements that you want to print, and click OK.
All the statements that you did not highlight appear grayed out in the preview window.
Note: Select the Send Statement To option in the Dentrix Print window to include the report when printing.
9. Click OK to print only the statements that you selected.