From the Reports and Tasks Scheduler, you can schedule reports or tasks to run on daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly intervals, or you can run them immediately. The Reports and Tasks Scheduler dialog box consists of the Available Tasks and Scheduled Tasks lists. The Scheduled Tasks list is divided into Daily, Monthly, and Yearly queues, and each queue lists the reports or tasks that we recommend you run within those time frames. You can add other reports and tasks from the Available Tasks list based on the needs of your practice. The Available Tasks list is divided into the following categories: Ledger Reports, Ledger Tasks, Management Reports, Move to History, and Purge and Reset.
The Reports and Tasks Scheduler dialog box includes the following icons:
· A green check mark icon appears next to any task that completed successfully.
· A red triangular icon with an exclamation point appears next to any task that didn't complete successfully.
· Expand or collapse the Available Tasks or Scheduled Tasks list by clicking the Expand All or Collapse All icon, respectively.
· Pause a scheduled task by clicking .
· Edit a selected task or queue by clicking .
· Delete a selected task or queue by clicking .
To learn more, click the following links: