Setting a patient's emergency contacts
You can set your patient's emergency contact information in Health History. If necessary, you can also edit or delete a patient's emergency contact information.
To set a patient's emergency contacts
1. In any module except the Office Journal and eDex, click File, point to Switch To, and then click Health History.
The Health History window appears.
2. If necessary, click the Select Patient toolbar button and select the patient you want to set an emergency contact for.
3. Under Contacts, click the Emergency Contact search button.
The Select from Family Emergency Contacts dialog box appears.
4. Click New.
The Add Emergency Contact dialog box appears.
5. Type the emergency contact's name and phone number, and then click OK.
6. Type the emergency contact's relationship to the patient, and then click OK.
The emergency contact's information appears in the Health History window.