Customizing the Unscheduled Appointments filter settings
Note: Any changes you make to the filter settings are saved for the next time you access the Scheduling Assistant, even after closing Dentrix Enterprise. Also, the filter settings are user specific, so each user can have his or her own filter settings to suit their preferences.
Tip: You can reset all filter settings for the Scheduling Assistant to the system defaults by clicking the Reset Filters button .
To customize the filter settings
1. Click Unscheduled Appointments (it becomes a hyperlink when you position your pointer over it).
The Unscheduled Appointments Filter dialog box appears.
2. Set up the following options:
· Broken Date Range �" To include patients with appointments that were broken within a specified range of dates, enter or select the From and/or To dates (you can have an open-ended range). One month prior to today is selected as the From date by default.
· Broken Reason �" To include patients with broken appointments that were broken for any reason, select the All check box. Or, click the search button to select the desired reasons. The All check box is selected by default.
· Appt. Reason �" To include patients with broken appointments that have any appointment reason attached, select the All check box. Or, click the search button to select the desired appointment reasons. The All check box is selected by default.
3. Click Apply.