Exporting fee schedules
You can export fee schedules as a comma-delimited or a tab-delimited file. You can then modify the contents of the exported file as needed to create a .csv, .xls, or .xlsx file that you can import into Dentrix Enterprise to create or change a fee schedule. You can export up to 999 fee schedules at one time.
Note: You can also export a fee schedule that you are adding or editing. The exported file will include the procedure codes, the original amounts, the amounts after the changes, and the difference of the two amounts.
To export a fee schedule
1. In the Office Manager, from the Maintenance menu, point to Practice Setup, and then click Fee Schedule Maintenance. (This option is available only if you are logged in to the Central clinic.)
The Fee Schedule Maintenance dialog box appears.
· To find a fee schedule quickly, begin typing the name of a fee schedule in the Find Fee Schedule field. Continue typing as needed to narrow down the list.
· You can also filter the list to show only the fee schedules associated with a specific clinic. Select the desired clinic from the Show Clinic list. To view fee schedules that are attached to any clinic or that are not attached to a clinic, select All.
2. Select the fee schedules that you want to export. To select multiple fee schedules, do either of the following: to select non-adjacent fee schedules, while holding down the Ctrl key, click each one; to select a range of adjacent fee schedules, while holding down the Shift key, click the first and last one.
3. Click Export to export the data of the selected fee schedules (procedure codes, abbreviated descriptions, descriptions, and amounts) as text to a comma-delimited or tab-delimited file. Specify the name, file type (.csv or .txt), and location for the file.
4. Click Close.