You can delete any report from the Batch Processor that is not being previewed.
To delete a report from the Batch Processor
1. In the Office Manager, in the Batch Processor, select the reports you want to delete.
To select multiple reports, while holding down the Ctrl key, click the desired reports.
If you are going to delete reports based on certain criteria you will select, you do not need to select a report in the Batch Processor.
Do not try to delete a report that is currently being previewed. A report being previewed may have "Displayed" or a status that starts with a "Schd" in the Status column.
2. On the File menu, click Delete.
The Delete Options dialog box appears.
3. Click a delete option:
· Selected Reports - To delete the reports selected in the Batch Processor
· Printed Reports - To delete all printed and displayed reports listed in the Batch Processor
· Sent Reports - To delete all sent claims listed in the Batch Processor (used with electronic claims)
· All Reports - To delete all reports listed in the Batch Processor
4. Click OK to perform the deletion.