Fee Schedule Report
The Fee Schedule Report is a list of procedure codes and the associated fees. Lab and material expenses associated with each procedure are also included.
To generate the report
1. In DXOne Reporting, select Reference, and then double-click Fee Schedule.
The Fee Schedule dialog box appears.
2. Set up the following options:
· Select, Fee Schedule - Do one of the following:
· Select 1 Fee Schedule to include only one fee schedule, and then click the Fee Schedule search button to select a fee schedule.
· Select Range of 5 Fee Schedules to include up to five fee schedules on the report, and then click the Fee Schedule search button to select the beginning fee schedule.
· ADA Code - Select the range of procedure codes you want to include on the report, or select the All check box to include all procedures.
3. Click Save as Default to save the current settings for the next time you run the report.
4. Click Clear Defaults to revert the dialog box options to the original defaults.
5. Click Schedule to schedule a report job.
6. Click OK to preview the report.