Appointment Book View Report
The Appointment Book View Report shows your daily schedule.
To print the Appointment Book View Report
1. In the Appointment Book, from the File menu, click Print Appointment Book View.
The Select View dialog box appears.
The current view in the Appointment Book determines the default settings for the Select View dialog box. For example, if in the Appointment Book you are viewing only one operatory and one provider and you open the Select View dialog box, the default is to print only the operatory and provider that are being viewed.
2. If you have print settings saved on this computer, click Load Print View to apply those saved settings.
Note: Saved print settings do not include provider or operatory selections.
3. Set up any of the following options as needed:
· Select Provider(s) - Select the providers you want to include on the report. You can select up to 10 providers at one time.
· Select Op(s) - Select the operatories you want include on the report. You can select up to 10 operatories at one time.
· Date - By default, Dentrix Enterprise uses the current date as the date the schedule is printed for, but you can type a new date in the Date field or click the search button to select a date from a calendar.
· Appointment Display Info - Depending on the length of an appointment, up to nine lines of information can appear on the face of an appointment. You can customize and prioritize the text lines for each appointment. For each Line, select the item you want to display on that line:
· [None] - No information.
· Name -The patient's name. Typically, this item is assigned to the first position.
· Appointment Reason - The reason for the appointment.
Tip: If you frequently schedule several different procedures in an appointment, you can use the appointment reason for two or three adjacent lines. That way, if the description will not fit on one line, it will wrap to the next line. This wrap ability is available only for the appointment reason.
· Appt Type -The appointment type (High Production, Medium Production, and so forth).
· Phone - The patient's home phone number.
· Work Phone -The patient's work phone number.
· Chart Number - The patient's chart number.
· Provider -The provider ID.
· Amount - The production amount for the appointment.
· Staff -The staff member assigned to the appointment.
· Preferred Name - The patient's preferred name. You can use this option in place of the name option if you want to leave the line blank in cases where a patient does not have a preferred name.
Tip: On average, most appointments display two to four lines of information. When selecting information to display, assign the most important items to the top-most lines.
· Print Amount - Select to print the scheduled production amount for the day.
· Print Appt Colors - Select if you are using a color printer and do not want the report to print in grayscale.
· Print Day Note - Select to print the Appointment Book day note for the date being printed.
· Print Perfect Day - Select to print the Perfect Day Scheduling time blocks.
· Print Time at Right -Select to include the time bar on the right side of the appointments in addition to the time bar along the left side.
· Time View - Type the earliest hour you want to print in the Start Hr field. Type the latest hour you want to print in the End Hr field. Click am or pm for both fields.
Depending on the length of your day, some of your later hours may print on a second page. However, the you can modify the report font size to fit an entire day's schedule on one page.
4. To save the current settings, except for the provider and operatory selections, for the next time you print the Appointment Book View, click Save Print View. You can save only one set of print options per computer.
5. Click either Print (to send the report to the default printer for the Office Manager) or Batch (to send the report to the Batch Processor in the Office Manager).