The Unscheduled List provides you with an easy way to view broken or wait/will call appointments.
To open and utilize the Unscheduled List
1. In the Appointment Book, on the Appt Lists menu, point to Unscheduled List, and then click either Current Clinic (to view appointments for the clinic currently being viewed) or All Clinics (to view appointments for all clinics).
The Unscheduled List View dialog box appears.
2. To have only the appointments assigned to a certain provider appear in the list, select the desired provider; otherwise, leave View All selected to see appointments for all providers.
3. Click OK.
The Unscheduled List window appears.
4. Perform any of the following tasks:
· To see more information regarding an appointment or to make changes to an appointment, double-click it to open the Appointment Information dialog box.
· To filter the appointments in the list by provider, on the menu bar, click View to open the Unscheduled List View dialog box.
· To move a selected appointment to the Pinboard for quick rescheduling, on the Appt menu, click Move Appointment to Pinboard.
· To delete a selected appointment permanently, on the Appt menu, click Delete Appointment.
· To copy the displayed list to the Windows Clipboard so that you can paste the information into other Windows programs, on the Appt menu, click Copy to Clipboard.
· If you or someone else changed an appointment in another module or on another computer, to update the Unscheduled List to reflect the most recent changes, on the menu bar, click Refresh.
· To open the Office Journal of the patient that corresponds to a selected appointment, on the menu bar, click Office Journal.